In the junior classification, 11 years to 15 years of age, riders are never again tenderfoots. These are the future heroes who are battling for the triumph, regardless of whether for a national title or a nearby qualifier. In this scene, the better than ever 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike is viewed as a triumphant bike. With the most dominant motor in the field and an ultra-light and stable suspension, there is no compelling reason to evade a full-size bicycle.
2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike – Features and Specifications
A New Generation of KTM SX Series
KTM overwhelms the fight. In the battle for aggressive matchless quality, the Austrian brand has been the steady mediator in big showdowns for the last ten years. The KTM 450 SX-F, was a genuine highlight for the ninth title of Tony Cairoli’s FIM Motocross World Championship last season. For the KTM 250 SX-F, with nine successes in 10 seasons, Paul’s Jonas’ MX2 World Championship kept overwhelming the Orange brand. Before his retirement, Ryan Dungey won the 2017 AMA 450 Supercross title. This season, KTM has likewise won triumphs in the 250 SX and 450 SX classes.
To keep adding to these fantastic accomplishments requires solid inspiration. A pledge to racing improvement and interest in KTM ability advancement programs is also required. It makes the best stage for the KTM SX range. These incredibly important advances are tried seemingly in the warmth of the fight before being accessible on large scale manufacturing machines. The game bicycles 2019 KTM 65 SX Dirt Bike and 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike offer youngsters a strong base to get to the grown-up positions. The KTM 125 SX, 150 SX KTM and KTM 250 SX 2 stroke, just as the KTM 250 SX-F, KTM 350 SX. The F and KTM 450 SX-F 4-stroke machines give the keenest weapon in each class.
Contrasted with past models, all models in the 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike has experienced significant motor updates than the 2018 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike. The KTM 250 SX-F and KTM 350 SX-F models profit by a recently planned DS clutch. KTM 125 SX, KTM 150 SX, and the KTM 250 SX all offer modified carburetor settings, with another transmission and grip in every one of different upgrades. In addition to the engine improvements on all models, the flagship model of the 450 KTM SX-F benefits from a recently developed SOHC cylinder head for low weight and better mass centralization. An all-new camshaft with timing shorter valves and improved surface as well as a low friction guide chain with DLC coating.
For the 2019 model year, every single grown-up model gets a developing age update with KTM engineers. KTM engineers are focused on another weight decrease that indeed builds up a reasonable reference in each class. In the bigger limit 450cc segment, the KTM 450 SX-F is a lot lighter than its adversaries. All SX models have a revamped casing for improved unbending nature, a more extended subframe, and a reconsidered back hub space and a new bodywork for enhanced ergonomics with more opportunity of movement. A shaped seat and another fuel tank are praised by a new look with new designs for 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike. Another air channel lodging gives improved air channel security and better 2-stroke and 4-stroke wind stream. This wind stream contributes to progressively effective power and enhanced performance.
The new radiators furnish proficient cooling with improved situating for mass centralization. A dominant lithium-ion battery for the electric starter fits with the revamped link outfit for a minimized electrical system. An updated triple clamp for better handling completes the new suspension settings. Dual-Use plug-in support is another element of the new range. All models keep on profiting by noteworthy sequential parts, for example, Brembo brakes, WP suspension, NEKEN handlebars, Dunlop tires, just as a map selector with coordinated traction control, dispatch control, and map determination on 4-stroke machines. It’s certainly not a model year of refinement. It is an advancement year as around 60% of the parts of each bike are new.
Unique key features
- Offering top-notch power and torque over the whole speed range, the 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike is a flat-out knockout with a very smaller motor coupled to an exact 6-speed transmission.
- The chamber is planned around a creative power valve framework that is movable and expands torque and controllability.
- The crankshaft is light while giving exact latency to the most extreme torque. Streamlined adjusting decreases vibrations.
- The DS clutch is more minimal and offers better performance over a traditional loop spring design.
- The frame is a genuine cutting-edge item intended for the highest performance and is made out of hydroformed chromium-molybdenum steel tubes uniquely designed for unrivaled handling and comfort.
- The housings are compact with a shaft arrangement close to the center of gravity.
- The WP AER 43 front fork with a refined air spring structure and separate padding consider a simple change following all track conditions, rider weight, or expertise level.
- The WP PDS (Progressive Damping System) rear shock absorber provides excellent shock absorption and exceptional stability.
- The aluminum subframe is light and compact for better centralization of the masses.
- The cooling framework incorporates coordinated crankcase cooling and two radiators for the elite and uses specially planned fairings to secure the heater in case of a crash.
- Clean body dependent on full-size SX models with a similar contact focuses and the same general feel for immaculate ergonomics.
- The airbox, like the bigger SX models, enables you to change the air channel in seconds without apparatuses.
- The outstanding quality Excel rims with the dark covering, light CNC machined center points, and dark spokes with light aluminum nuts assurance the highest dependability at least weight on the 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike.
2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike – Technical Specification
|Type||Single Cylinder, 2-Stroke|
|Bore / Stroke||47 / 48.95 mm|
|Fuel System||Keihin PWK 28|
|Clutch||Wet Multi-Disc DS Clutch, Formula Hydraulics|
Check out some of the latest engine accessories as follows.
|Frame||Central Tube Frame, Chrome Molybdenum|
|Handlebar||Tapered Aluminum Ø 28/22mm|
|Front Suspension||WP USD AER 43 Ø 43 mm|
|Rear Suspension||WP PDS Monoshock|
|Suspension Travel Front/Rear||278 mm / 11 inches; 305 mm / 12 inches|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Disc Brake 240 mm / 210 mm|
|Front/Rear Rims||1.40 x 17 inches / 1.60 x 14 inches Exel – Black|
|Front/Rear Tires||70/100-17 inches / 90/100-14 inches MAXXIS|
|Chain||1/2 x 5/16 inches|
|Steering Head Angle||24-degree|
|Triple Clamp Offset||14 mm|
|Wheelbase||1,290 mm ± 10 mm / 50.8 inches ± 0.4 inches|
|Ground Clearance||336 mm / 13.2 inches|
|Seat Height||865 mm / 34 inches|
|Tank Capacity, Approx||5.2 L / 1.4 gal|
|Weight (without fuel), Approx||67 kg / 147.7 lbs|
Mostly experts recommend the use of safety gears during ride.
This review article is all about the new 2019 KTM 85 SX 17/14 Dirt Bike. The KTM 85 SX 17-14 off-roader is an impressive bike with many incredible features. The engine has been optimized for the best performance, and the chassis provides outstanding graphics for smooth driving. It is an ideal off-road vehicle, and you should love it.