Brand new on the heels of the Kawasaki Motors of Canada proclaiming that it will put up 2015 ZX-14R Limited Edition motorcycles, 30 in number for sale while the USA Kawasaki Motors will put up 300 various versions of the identical bike for trade, separately numbered and dyed the accurate color of firework Red and Metallic Gray stone, which were seen on the 1984 Ninja. Moreover for the gold pin striping and the gold calipers, this extraordinary particular ZX-14R is fixed with 30th birthday in fact 30th anniversary logos on the fairing sides and a numbered brooch on the gas container.
“Kawasaki is rejoicing the 30th birthday of the Ninja, with a specificity for being a limited-edition model i.e. the 2015 ZX-14R ABS,” clarify Brad Puetz, who is the supervisor at the media relations. “There are only 300 manufacture components offered, this 30th anniversary version is extremely enviable and pleasing”. Every instance is independently numbered and characterizes a two-tone smear system enthused by no one other than the sovereign of the road in 1984, the one and the only the Ninja 900R.”
In accordance with Kawasaki, dealings of the 2015 Kawasaki ZX-14R restricted Edition commence at dealers on this Tuesday dated: July 15, at 9 am sharp. It is said that the PDT along with the orders will be time-honored on the traditional first-come, first-served base by means of a time and the date stamp. The Price for the compelling 1441 cc engine with the monologue aluminum structure and rider- chose able power manner is about $15,899. Kawasaki is necessitating a $1,000 throwaway deposit on this Ninja, which is kept as one of the speedy and greatest manufactured bikes on the planet.
Kawasaki declare the bike’s progression team focused at modernizing the novel colors with up to date construal of red and gray, but not any of them appeared as good as the original shades. Even though there were 30 Canadian bikes, which appear just similar to the 300 of the Latin America and US, the two manufacture runs have detached numbers. And moreover, these limited-edition ZX-14R won’t be on hand in any other marketplace in the earth, serving to create every a collectible too.
2015 Kawasaki ZX-14R Limited Edition price is $15,899
1.441 cc Four-Cylinder Liquid-cooled DOHC Engine:
- 40mm chunky crankshaft major papers adds a lot to the long-standing engine toughness
- Design with long stroke, cylinder heads ported, forged pistons which are light in weight, and violent camshaft profiles supply extra torque and control all through the rev range than any other manufacture sport bike
- The aluminum cylinder bores which are Chrome composite-plated are light in weight, sturdy, and are capable of efficiently transferring heat away from the fire compartment and piston for highest stability at lofty control outputs
- sturdy cam series and tensioning system presents an exceptional high-RPM toughness
- Motorized blare is kept to a lowest by means of particular piston profiles and a urethane lagging sheet on the indoor of the magnesium chain cover up
- Facade and heat handling permit the conduction gears to improved yoke the engine’s extraordinary power output.
High-Flow Exhaust System:
- The Header assembly in the new Kawasaki ZX-14r 2015 has pipes which are of tapered-diameter for finest engine reaction and power productivity
- The inner structure of the twin mufflers lessens the impact of blast and discharge policy, while preserving the striking top-end control
- The Airflow is headed into the drain by the great minor airports in the container head and head cover up, in addition a third honeycomb catalyzer in the drain collector, assists in meeting a strict Euro III emissions principles
Gear-Driven Dual Engine Balancers:
- The Balance weights within the bike are helpful in keeping the engine in perfect balance, ensuing in enhanced relieve for passengers and the riders.
- The bike is already in ideal crucial equilibrium, the engine of ZX-14R design characterizes twin secondary balancers which are intended to practically eradicate surplus sensations for tremendously smooth processes and abridged rider tiredness.
Ram Air Induction:
The essential shove air duct sketches a higher-pressure and even cooler air from the front of the fairing and proficiently directs it all the way through the better and more competent air purifier and into the engine for highest control production.
Digital Fuel Injection:
- The great performance intake region porting maximizes the surge distinctiveness
- The Fuel injectors distributes the spray sideways at the angle of 20-degree to scatter the delicately atomized of about 75-micron size fuel droplet over a extensive area.
Dual-Mode Digital Ignition:
- Rider can select from the Full & the Low power maps which presents an option among full power and just about 75-percent power productivity to assist go well with altering surroundings
- The Digital Timing Advance is there in order to improve low‐ and the mid-range control
KTRC Traction Control:
- The KTRC i.e. Kawasaki Traction Control system is there to feature the three diverse selectable manners to go well with rider predilection and various riding circumstances
- Methods are chosen by a practical knob assembly on the left side handlebar
- Methods are specified on the LCD arena exhibit.
Back-Torque Limiting “Slipper” Clutch:
- The bike is having the Back-torque preventive “slipper” clutch congregation which assists control back-wheel torque outcome though downshifting or shoring to lessen wheel leap, prattle and decrease rider’s anxiety
- The hydraulic clutch Radial-pump master container presents even and accurate commitment and finest feel at the switch.
ABS Disc Brakes with Petal-Type Rotors and Radial-Mount Calipers:
- The ABS brakes presents outstanding performance and improved enthusiasm in unfavorable circumstances
- Dense, light in weight ABS entity is extremely effectual devoid of counting extreme weight
- The Petal-type brake rotors supply enhanced cooling and improved distort confrontation than conventional discs
- The four-piston front brake calipers which are mounted Radially and proffer better firmness than conventional caliper escalating to advance brake feel
- A detached brake pad is kept in use for every piston. Every single pad offers amplified cooling competence and can soak up more warmth devoid of distorting so they preserve a reliable brake feel longer
- The Radial-pump front brake major cylinder supplies outstanding lever sense and response
Monocoque Aluminum Frame:
- Light in weight monocoque structure is an unfilled, vacant aluminum box that bends over the engine from the navigation head to the swing arm spin. It is fine, sturdy, inflexible and very light
- Numerous frames’ cast aluminum parts – direction-finding head and swing arm turn areas – are fashioned through a die-casting procedure for weight economy
- The engine is mounted tightly and is a frazzled frame member, which amplify the frame’s torsional firmness and keeps the weight against conventional designs
- Engine is located frontward in the framework, with the lengthy wheelbase and facade/back weight equilibrium watchfully planned to accomplish high-speed permanence and approachable handling
- Elongated swing arm device helps capitalize on frontward drive and is gusseted to improved survive with the engine’s vigorous torque productivity
- Battery is also dwelled within the structure and is effortlessly reachable throughout an aluminum frame cover up
Comfortable Sporting Suspension:
- Upturned and adjusted multiply a 43mm cartridge-type junction gives an exceptional wheel control devoid of giving up the rider’s calm
- Steeples soggy change permits an ultra-precise alteration of fork responses
- Completely adaptable bottom-link Uni-Trak® back suspension is a dense blueprint that provides first-class power and response
- Association rates premeditated to permit linear suspension stroke and outstanding wheel power
- Bottom-link devices assist in creating a lower center of gravity, which formulate the motorcycle more lively
Aggressive Super-sport Bodywork:
- Monocoque structure is located over the engine so the glossy fairing is continuous by obtruding frame joust, totaling to the tremendously extensive and small styling
- Well-organized fairing escape provides an exceptional engine-heat power to assist in preserving the rider and passenger soothe on burning days
- Typical rear-seat cowl counts up artistic petition
- Facade and back turn signals both are incorporated into the framework and have lucid lenses to improve for an additional contemporary manifestation
- Light in weight Denso warmer with double fans and high-density hubs offers utmost cooling competence
- Restricted Edition framework refined in Firecracker Red / Metallic Gray stone / gold pin striping
- Black in color the double analog speedometer and tachometer are trouble-free to interpret
- Multi-function LCD i.e. the digital display comprises of an odometer, two spree meters, fuel weigh, , clock, cog position indicator and numerous other variables, together with traction-control and control mode knowledge throughout its LCD needle
- Automated shift indicator lamp light up at pre-set rpm as an indication for the rider up shift
- Automated clutch engagement lamp light up at pre-set RPM as an indication for the rider to slot in the clutch
- CAN i.e. Controller Area Network interface among the gauges employed fewer wires so far permits a better volume of data, such as predictable fuel mileage, to be switched over.
Kawasaki ZX-14R 2015 Limited Edition Specs:
|Engine||Inline-four, liquid-cooled ,Four-stroke, four valves per cylinder, DOHC|
|Bore x stroke||84 x 65mm|
|Fuel injection||DFI® with four 44mm Mikuni choke stiffness|
|Ignition||TCBI with Digital Advance|
|Final drive||Sealed chain|
|Rake / trail||23-degree and 3.7″ trail|
|Front tire||120/70 ZR17|
|Rear tire||190/50 ZR17|
|Front suspension/wheel travel||18-way firmness and 15-way recoil damping alteration/4.6″ , 43mm upturned cartridge junction with adaptable preload|
|Rear suspension/wheel travel||Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height / 4.9″|
|Front brakes||ABS ,double semi-floating 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers in gold|
|Rear brakes||Single 250mm petal disc with twin-piston caliper in gold, ABS|
|Curb weight||590.9 lb|
|Fuel capacity||5.8 gallons|
|Color choices||Metallic Graystone / Gold pinstriping /Firecracker Red|
|Good Times™ Protection Plan||12, 24, 36 and 48 months|
The newest Kawasaki ZX-14R is the amazing bike and here we have collected the entire information from minor to major details regarding the bike. Its price, Kawasaki ZX-14R review along with the Kawasaki ZX-14R specs. Keep on visiting us for more information and details.