Back in the year 1983, BMW launched K 100 which appeared very first 4-cylinders. Over time the machine technically advances some. It was the first motor bike of series equipped with the electronic injection, and then of ABS four years later – whose technological contents will do nothing but increase over the years and by the generations.
In 2013, the 4-cylinder will thus celebrate its 30 years at BMW and to mark the blow, the German mark will present the EICMA of Milan a model exclusive for birthday on the basis of BMW K1300S. In addition to the alpine/black white color being special to sapphire metal/red racing and avoid-broke it tinted bubble.
Large the sport-GT go on board the suspensions with electronic adjustment ESA II and the pack Safety (ABS-RDC-ASC). The shifter and the four HP footrests are also of the same series along with the Akrapovic silencer, the heating handles and the computer of edge too. A range of specific accessories will also be with the program. The tariff and the availability of BMW K1300S 30th birthday are still to be determined.
Are the trails of rolled average still fighters? If they always convey dreamed of African plains in full heart of the Limousine, are they still with the height? For the knowledge, we confronted the news BMW F800GS with Triumph Tiger 800 XC. Two modern trails which respect the codes of the kind for a duet shock, which has the knack to be rolled in mud!
BMW F800GS vs Triumph Tiger 800 XC: The comparative oneThe sporting ones which take 300 km/h, it appears… then it is finished. On their side, the motor bike of the GT type became ultra technological and out of price as well. Because with their adventurous looks, the news BMW F800GS 2013 and Triumph Tiger 800 XC recall a time indeed when the trail represented a true current of thought motored, combining aspects practical with the daily newspaper and dreamed of African tracks.
Triumph Tiger 800 XC: A trail Triumph inspired wellFortunately that they are not of the same color because the resemblance between these two motor bikes is disconcerting. Hurled silhouette, tallies tubular out of steel, inevitable nozzle of duck: Tiger resembles like a binocular the BMW F800GS, taking again with the letter the aesthetic codes which hit the bull’s eye near the customers trail of today. Rare concession with “making as” (as Chorally Couture sings it on his last album), Triumph chose here not to copy the asymmetrical glance of the German trail, which confers a little bit of aesthetic personality suitable for the XC. Side taken over, Triumph Tiger 800 XC is done – third cylinder obliges – slightly more opulent than BMW F800GS. The saddle of Tiger culminates to 845 mm in low position against 850 mm for the GS. The questionarises that all the small gauges are posed is thus the following one: on which I do not touch the ground of the two feet? Well, in fact here the BMW F800GS 2013 shows itself most delicate when meter 70 is come very close to. But it is also finer, which helps to tighten the legs: the arcade with the more important crotch on Triumph is hardly more pleasing for the courts on legs, but “less bad” in any case. Side ergonomics, BMW F 800 GS amazingly with a broad handlebar which is very high, and immediately gives desire for being put upright, the ankles tightened well around this motor bike posting a beautiful general smoothness. Triumph Tiger 800 XC shows itself more roads: lower handlebar, although raised compared to that of Triumph Tiger 800, column steering further in front of him thus conferring more “livable space” that on the German.
BMW F800GS: The sporting trail according to BMWThe news says that the BMW F800GS directly imposes the sporting environment which we had already raised during our first African southern test. BMW is shown damned nimble and lives, as much of direction than of engine. In comparison, Triumph Tiger 800 XC fact unquestionably more middle-class: less alarm to be climbed in the turns, less nimble, presenting inertia more marked to the release of the turn… Downtown, BMW F800GS really plays between the bumpers thanks to a turning radius worthy of a mob’ while its rear view mirrors pass to the top of those of the cars, including vans! There are dispatch riders which would not spit on such aptitudes, but the Bavarian one is shown also less resting that the English one. It is necessary that its engine is regulated perfectly to bring a satisfactory flexibility. Moreover, certain models suffered from jolts or hollows marked with acceleration. That did not Triumph; three cylinders of 800 Cm3 makes velvet leg. It begins again low than the vertical twin of BMW – 1500 tr/min approximately in third for example – whereas BMW requires opening the accelerator delicately. It goes from there almost of the same side gear box, the F 800 GS imposing a locking franker than Triumph Tiger 800 XC softer on this point.
Triumph Tiger 800 XC savings its crewThis feeling of “mechanical roundness” is confirmed on the road: in good three-cylinders, Triumph proposes a judicious compromise between flexibility, couple, and power with high mode. Relatively linear, this engine is characterized by an availability of every moment and a brake more present, which give sometimes the illusion of a mechanics of stronger cubic capacity. One would almost forget to throw an eye with the indicator of so much committed report Triumph Tiger 800 XC has sufficient resource to start again itself with low mode. Simply, BMW forces to be in the good tempo, as in these roundabouts which pollute our roads. Comfortably fixed with less than 6.000 rev / min to 130 km / h on Triumph and well protected by a more generous bubble, one takes the time to look at the landscape. The BMW, which turns even less quickly (5 000 tr/min only at the same speed), more makes suffer the posterior one, because of its saddle way “log”. If the ESA in option (the electronic adjusting device of the suspension) makes it possible well to soften the shocks, a firm saddle remains a firm saddle… Not counting the BMW F 800 GS distils vibrations more sensitive in the buttocks and the feet to the liking of the goings beyond and the fluctuations of driving mode. Incidentally, if the rhythm is still raised, one seeks a better position to put back his cervical vertebrae. It is understood that except options supporting comfort on board, the F 800 GS will be shown less resting that Triumph on long course. 800 XC household belongs to the beaches of mode tarnished a little by small vibrations, which do not generate important swarming for as much.
BMW F800GS likes when that turnsWith hillside, a sequence of curves emphasizes the higher agility of BMW F 800 GS. However, Triumph Tiger 800 XC is not much heavier (3.4 kilos all full facts), but its distribution of the masses and its higher centre of gravity penalize it in the sinuous one. It then seems to weigh well more and requires more arm and thighs to take it along inside the turn. Triumph Tiger 800 XC the advantages, like a better stability on the angle. As often at Triumph, once fixed, that does not move any more! But the BMW F800GS 2013, less rigid than Triumph, shows more fun and more effective with its outstanding agility, the sharper character of its tires Pirelli Trail Scorpion (against neutrals Bridgestone Battle Wing on Triumph) and a precision of placement which will charm the fans of road Rally. Side safety, the palm of braking is allocated to the BMW, which does not slow down more extremely but whose ABS starts less quickly while the mass transfer proves less awkward less. In fact, as soon as it is a question of rolling sportingly, one tends to add some with BMW as a proof of his effectiveness and his more inciting sporting nature. Spirit KTM is not any more very far.
Tiger on the track of the F800GSThe hour had just gone to leap in the mud puddle pools, the tracks of gravels and the small grimpettes are made fatty by the rain. Useless to tell you that the exercise will finish flat at a given time. Far from me the idea to find me excuses, but the mixed tires of series do not support motility since their sculptures are found filled of mud? And one should not a long time to arrive from there…. These bases posed, in any ground or any way, BMW takes colors. Here, the suspensions play a significant role: the motor bikes present close clearances (220/230 mm to the AV, 215 mm with AR), but BMW seems granted better. It is packed less quickly, on the way pursues less dry large hole hidden by green grass. Once the assistances (ABS on both, plus an anti-skid obvious step to disengage on BMW) disconnected, the motor bikes can finally slip of the back… This play, the F800GS is shown more neutral, with a nose gear which is planted less in the ground when gases awkwardly are closed. A balance that the track racers generally allot to the tank placed under the saddle. Triumph, on its side, suffers from its inertia and its plumpness superiors. She forgives less, but that, one expected it a little. Typified ergonomics any ground of BMW then takes all its direction and one enjoys to misuse the promptness of the twin-cylinder to raise dust!
Assessment: Truths trails, with the point… of the mode!
More general-purpose, ready to face the daily departures in ways like the weekend with two, swallow wheat to track and to offer beautiful portions of turns, Triumph Tiger 800 XC fact shows a convincing homogeneity. It does very well all and with a mechanical environment sufficiently typified to maintain the directions in awakening. Sold at 10,990 € with ABS, the English one deserves its success and is essential on the points.
Triumph Tiger 800 XC
For 2013, BMW F800GS gains additional options like the ESA or the ASC. In fact, it becomes ripe, with a degree of appreciable sophistication for the category. Remains very well equipped, it costs 11,900 € all the same. But the sportsmen or the fighters need not be mistaken there: it is not for only one crosses more and more BMW F 800 GS in the excursions for large trails. More typified any ground; it shines more sporting use, on road or way. And from this strategic choice, BMW F800GS 2013 intends itself finally for a public more informed.BMW F 800 GS: The official BMW accessories
Triumph Tiger 800 XC is the one that has an attractive catalog of official accessories. According to the German model, the English did not like to bargain over the means that allows you to equip their trail fighter with all that it is necessary to leave far with weapons and luggage. Small collection of the equipment is now available…
At Triumph, one works on the equipment of the motor bikes since years, this says that they are in-house along with a complete service dedicated to this task or by calling on the know-how of subcontractors sorted on the shutter. The same applies to the equipment required to the pilot. Here is a collection of the accessories available for Triumph Tiger 800 XC to the official catalog Triumph.
Triumph accessories for Triumph Tiger 800 XC 2011-2013
Bags and top-box:
- Kit 2 bags: 699.90 €
- Top-box: 345.90 €
- Turntable top-box and carry-package: 139.90 €
- Splash plate of top-box: 66.90 €
- Interior upholsteries of bags: 118.90 €
- Interior upholstery of top-box: 87.90 €
Various travel goods shop:
- Harness of satchel tank: 74.90 €
- Satchel of City tank: 118.90 €
- Satchel of Adventure tank: 143.90 €
- Satchel of City saddle: 97.90 €
- Satchel of Adventure saddle: 174.90 €
- Impermeable bag roll bag: 101.90 €
Ergonomics and comfort:
- Low saddle pilot freezing (- 20 mm): 184.90 €
- Saddles pilot freezing: 184.90 €
- Saddles momentary freezing: 139.90 €.
- Adjustable high bubble: 159.90 €
- Black handlebar: 112.90 €
- Kit heating handles: 204.90 €
- Adjustable clutch lever: 36.90 €
- Kit of standard machined levers: 204.90 €
- Kit of short machined levers: 204.90 €
- Footrest Cross-country race: 153.90 €
- Central crutch: 204.90 €
- Crutch of bed: 55.90 €
- Extension of mudguard before: 36.90 €
- Arrow silencer: 709.90 €
Navigation and communication:
- Kit support GPS A9820001: 71.90 €
- Shoe aluminum: 184.90 €
- Bar protection engine: 225.90 €
- Protection of radiator aluminum: 87.90 €
- Protection of framework: 122.90 €
- Cover oil filter: 19.90 €
- Protection of headlight: 60.90 €
- Kit fog: 307.90 €
- Auxiliary catch 12V: 28.90 €
- Kit 34 ch. fastening: 50.90 €
- Charger-optimizer of battery: 60.90 €
- Adapter for Optimize charger: 15.90 €
- First-aid kit: 19.90 €
- Block-disc Triumph SRA: 101.90 €
- U Triumph 270 mm SRA: 149.90 €
- U Triumph 320 mm SRA: 153.90 €
The large trails as BMW F 800 GS 2013 are true invitations with the voyage to two-wheeled vehicle. It is necessary to equip them to live to the other end with the world or the department… Here to begin the official accessories for BMW.
BMW completes a fundamental work on its official accessories, which were often developed at the same time as the motor bike itself. Here we retained good number of accessories available for the BMW F800GS, but this list even being so impressive is not exhaustive at all! Lastly, it should be noted that BMW does not treat F 800 GS like a poor relation of range GS, since this small adventurer can have the luggage of the various range on it.
BMW accessories for F 800 GS 2008-2013
Bags and top-box of the various ranges:
- Kit support of various bags + various bags and barrels of lock: 848 €€
- Interior bag for left various bag: 99 €€
- Kit luggage stand + top-box black various and barrels of lock: 445.50 €€
- Interior bag for bag various right-hand side and top-box various: 99 €€
- Splash plate for top-box various: 76 €€
Bags and top-box aluminum:
- Kit support of bags aluminum + bags aluminum and barrels of lock: 1 215 €€
- Functional interior bags for aluminum bags: 198 €€
- Kit support top-box + top-box out of aluminum and barrels of lock: 582 €€
- Splash plate for aluminum top-box: 76 €€
Various travel goods shop:
- Luggage stand small size: 70 €€
- Model large luggage stands for top-box various (with plate of adaptation): 99 €€
- Satchel of tank waterproof: 202€ €
- Interior compartmentalized various for satchel of tank: 46.50 €€
- Bag postpones Enduro: 52 €€
- Soft bag 2 small size, 31-36 liters: 157 €€
- Bag impermeable bolster 2, 50 liters: 134 €€
Ergonomics and comfort:
- Extension of mudguard: 35 €
- Bubble large size, tinted: 179 €
- Bubble, large size, clear: 169 €
- Model support of bubble large: 70 €
- Small size bubble, tinted: 126.25 €€
- Bubble small size, clear: 127.28 €€
- Touring windshield: 320 €
- High saddle: 256 €
- Low saddle: 256 €
- Rally saddles: 274 €
- Enduro Rest-foot broader, left: 61.31 €€
- Broader Enduro Rest-foot, right: 61.31 €€
- Insert rubber for broader Enduro footrests: 11.36 €
- Central crutch: 163.00 €
- Quiet Akrapovic sport: 699 €
- Navigation and communication:
- BMW motorcycle Navigator IV: 803 €€
- Clamp of protection of hand: 93 €€
- Small hand guard: 29 €€
- Hand guard, large model: 46.50 €€
- Spoiler brought back for large hand guard: 23.50 €€
- Avoid-engine: 321 €€
- Driving plastic shoe: 93 €€
- Driving shoe aluminum Enduro: 252 €
- Protect-headlight (only for use in cross-country): 70 €€
- Indicators with LED before: 82 €€
- Indicators with back LED: 82 €€
- Additional projectors with LED: 399 €€
- Code releasing ASC: 267 €€
- Alarms theft protection device with remote control: 265 €€
- Large first-aid kit: 23.50 €€
- Small first-aid kit: 9.30 €€
- Standard Scot toiler 250 ml: 166 €
- Play of maintenance of tools of edge: 157 €€
- Lamp with LED for socket of edge 410 mm: 34.50 €€
- Battery charger 230 V: 129 €
- Cable adapter for direct connection with the battery: 24.49 €€
- Kit of repair for tires tubeless: 46.69 €€
- Cover covering: 87 €
MV Augusta reveals evolution 2013 of its Brutal range with four-cylinder motor. Three models are envisioned naming brutal the 1090 and the Augusta Brutal 1090 R along with Brutal the 1090 RR. MV Augusta is noticeably chosen to rationalize and decrease its production for not preserving that only one mechanical base: the 4 cylinders in line of 1 078 Cm3 along with the radial valves.
As far as the evolution and progression of these models is concerned, it goes there from the aesthetic, of course that includes newly painted slightly re-examined preparing, engine painted in gray, new line of exhaust with silencer finishing in bevel and last but not the least the new lighter rims with the very pinching automobile design. The equipment is said to be more or even quite less rich according to the models.
As for the tariff scale, it is established as follows:
- 12,990 € for MV Augusta Brutal
- 1090.13 990 € for Brutal 1090 R and
- 16,990 € for the MV Augusta Brutal RR
Note that these prices are given as an indication at the beginning of the factory for the MV Augusta and that they do not take in particular counts transport of it. In fact, the main characteristics of MV Augusta Brutale are:
- It has the in-line four cylinder engine along with the two configurations that endure greatest power
- It has a traction control that is amendable on 8 levels
- It includes a Modular frame having the tubular steel trellis section made of aluminum plates that offers a high torsional firmness with in it.
- It includes a Single-sided swing arm that has a flexible absorber too.
- Moreover it endures a 50 mm diameter upturned forks
- and last but not the least it includes the Brakes along with the radial front calipers.
The new Brutale series is presented in 3 color combinations with starting price of 14.000€*.Brutale 1090 appears in Matt Black and Matt pearl white and Matt metallic grey with price of € 14.000* Brutale 1090 The ABS Version is presented at price of € 14.610* Brutale 1090 R is presented in Metallic black, Pastel red and Silver with price of € 15.010* Brutale 1090 R The ABS Version is presented at price of € 15.620*.
Following the example of his/her V7 cousins, stainless Moto Guzzi Nevada received a twin-cylinder largely re-examined in 2012, announced as it is 10% more powerful than the previous model. Not what to make a power cruiser of it, certainly, but abundance of ponies never harms…
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, key points:
Two versions: Classic and Anniversario
New individual engine “throttle”
Power carried with approximately 51 ch
Couples in rise, consumption in fall
Decreased CO2 emissions
Wheels with rays
Travel goods shop and windshield in series (Classical)
Narrow handlebar (Anniversario)
Black color or green (Classical)
Delivered single black-white (Anniversario)
The road show news for BMW R1200GS, started on October 11th in Lille meets such a great success that BMW Motored decided to add six new dates to the calendar to allow a large number of coming to discover the design and the technological contents of the new maximum German trail. Next stage of the French round held today Wednesday, October 24 at Grand Prix Motor bikes, in Annecy, as from 5 p.m.
BMW R1200GS 2013: Dates of presentationThe dates scheduled for the presentation of the BMW R1200GS are as under: The first date is scheduled On Wednesday, October 24, in Annecy – Grand Prix Motor bikes, as from 17:00
- On Thursday, October 25, in Paris – Brand Blind BMW George V, as from 20:30.
- On Friday, October 26, in Lyon – Recchia Motor bikes, as from 18:00.
- On Saturday, October 27, in Toulon – R.T.M., as from 17:00.
- On Sunday, October 28, in Avignon – Castle of the Fine Rocks, of 10:00 has 19:00 with tests of the BMW range.
- On Monday, October 29, in Toulouse – Motor bike Wrinkles 19:00 has 22:00.
In addition to the recent presentation of its future GT baptized Trophy 1200, Triumph will again evolve its very popular mid ranges for 2013, Triumph Daytona 675 and Triumph Street Triples 675, both are built on the same technical basis. What can one expect some? Here are our last indiscretions…bikescatalog.com. But in addition to this prestigious segment, the English manufacturer also counts on the recasting of other more popular and particularly strategic models related to it. It was Triumph Daytona 675 and his/her little sister of blood Street Triples 675 who have already been in interviews, at meetings of test on open road for a few months. Here is what we can ultimately add more to this.
Low exhaust and new geometry for Triumph Daytona 675 2013First of all, both EVOS 2013 like Triumph Daytona and Street Triples 675 will adopt a line of exhaust moved under the engine. The goal is to centralize their masses and to reduce the weight a little too. According to our sources this change would be dictated by the standards of pollution. The appearance of these motor bikes will evolve in a gig. Exits carry out the visual signature of the pots under the saddle where Triumph follows the tendency. Another change would be with the cycle part that would improve with a slightly re-examined framework, a new oscillating arm and a new back aluminum loop. The geometry of direction should evolve and according to our information, the ergonomics and the radius turning would evolve too.
From this point of view it will not be a luxury: Triumph Daytona 675 provides much support for the wrists. While Triumph Street Triples 675 notices one of the worst turning radii of the roadsters of rolled average. These two news Triumph 675 2013 should evolve on other points too like their engine and completion, but one still does not know if they will be equipped with ABS or the anti-skid one. But Triumph in any event did not conclude with any of its innovations for 2013. So remain connected for further!
Exposed by bikescatalog last Monday very new Triumph Trophy 1200 SE MOD 2013. Triumph Trophy 1200 SE have just been presented at the time of Sunday where 25,000 fans of the mark found themselves. Now here is the further information on it.
How Triumph detests the vacuum! It is “up to date” (with recent Tiger Explorer 1200, Tiger 800, and Speed Triples). Since the disappearance of old Trophy 900 and 1200 that were produced between 1991 and 2004, the firm of Hinckley does not miss of it less than one true GT. It is precisely this gap which the manufacturer intends to fill well in 2013 with the launch of this very ambitious Triumph Trophy 1200 SE aimed to be presented this weekend.
Return to “true” the GTIt’s good to think about Triumph Trophy 1200 SE, as it is not a long time that motor bike of tourism versified only with careen-age wrapping and integrated travel goods shop. If the large trail travelers upset not bad certainty, the GT traditionally is not of it a less great success. But the innovations are rare and often too timid. Neither growing old Pan European and Yamaha FJR 1300 (which will be replaces in 2013, lira our news on this subject) in spite of their revolutionary automatic box, nor Kawasaki GTR 1400 for even too much sporting, still managed to refresh a category where BMW R 1200 RT always cuts the lion’s share.
Trophy gold… trophyLuxurious, over-equipped, the news Triumph Trophy 1200 2013 forsakes the traditional tubular framework with a new aluminum frame perfectly, in the air of time. Besides motorization, this large motor bike GT again began milks to feature the three-cylinders on line for an order drive by wire and controls traction, discovered on the recent trail Triumph 1200. Its transmission shafting, card and joint reinforce its aptitudes GT. Even if total architecture is different, one must recognize serious “resemblance” with BMW R 1200 RT current with this news Triumph Trophy 1200 SE 2013. The front face, the careen-age, the saddle in two parts and the satchels are inspired incontestably by the Germanic spirit as a regard motor bike of tourism.
“Alive” satchelsOriginally the bottom of the bags is assembled on hinges which oscillates until 5° to exempt the transported objects of the vibrations. Of vibrations one hopes less present than on Tiger taken along by the same engine. By taking seat on board Triumph Trophy 1200 2013, the handlebar retrogressing offer a position very adapted to tourism. Control units and instrument panel concern the airliner (see low). The gauge of Triumph Trophy halfway positions it between BMW R 1200 RT and BMW K 1600 GT. The legs are unfolded; the knees can tighten the tank without gene particular. Protection seems promising with it. With 301 kg all full facts (without the bags; data manufacturer to be checked), Triumph Trophy 1200 SE would be of 42 kg heavier than its rival, and especially, its center of gravity is placed higher. When the motor bike is mounted, it is obviousness, impossible in that to fight against the flat-twin! And by making it play between the legs, it is necessary to take station to not let you unbalance. But one can hope that this feeling of heaviness will disappear as of first km/h, as it is often the case.
Two versions for Triumph Trophy 1200: standard and SEIt is not one, but two Triumph Trophy 1200 SE that Triumph has just presented in Austria. Contrary with BMW, which proposes a long list of options for each one of its models, the English manufacturer chose him to market two versions of Triumph Trophy 1200 2013. The first has the luggage described in details on the list below, but the second, named Trophy SE, is equipped with a pack of equipment even more remarkable. One will then retain the adjustable suspensions on three modes of control and three others of load, the pressure gauge of the tires and the control of traction with a very sophisticated audio system.
How to promise more?“Handy but neutral, precise and comfortable”; Does Simon Warburton, person in charge of the production at Triumph, present already the news Triumph Trophy 1200 2013 like a queen, how could say the opposite? It is with an appearance however very consensual that the innovation leaves to the attack as of BMW R 1200 RT. With its three-cylinders it is appreciably more powerful than the flat twin (in all the safe countries in France, for the moment…); the news Trophy 1200 also has a weapon of choice as its other competitors of the moment, motorized by large four-cylinder engine or six-cylinder car, even if those, it is already known, for certain are renewed in 2013.
Triumph Trophy 1200 2013: To retain
Official media presentation: September 2012
Concessionary availability: October 2012
Guarantee: 2 years – unlimited km
Data sheet:Engine: 1,215 Cm3, 4 times, three-cylinders on line, boring 85 mm X chase 71.4 mm, cooled by water, 2 ACT and 4 soups. /cyl., electronic injection, drive by wire, 6 speeds, electric starter, exhaust three in one and quiet stainless, transmission shafting and Cardan joint Free version: 134 ch. power with 8,900 tr/min, couple 12 daN.m with 6,450 tr/min Part cycles: tally aluminum, reversed fork WP, diam. 43 mm/adjustable deb. 130 mm manually (SE: deb. 127 mm with electronic adjustment of relaxation), mono shock absorber adjustable AR in relaxation/deb. 120 mm (SE: Electronically controlled W.P), brakes (integral, ABS not disconnect able) AV 2 discs diam. 320 mm/clamps 4 pistons – AR disc sparkler 282 mm/clamp 2 pistons, tires AV 120/70 X 17 – AR 190/55 X 17 Gauge: length 2,235 mm, width 975 mm, footing 1,542 mm, drives out 119 mm/angle 27°, height of saddle 800/820 mm, tank 26 liters, weight with full 301 kg
Triumph Trophy 1200 standard, its equipment:
- Adjustable saddle in height (+ 20 mm)
- Side satchels of 31 liters
- Coded key
- Wrinkle by wire
- Coupled braking (brake before partially activated when back is slowed down)
- ABS (not disconnect able)
- Bubble with electrical regulation with memorizing of position
- Impermeable compartment with automatic locking in the return of careenage (taken 12 volts)
- Small compartment seals under the saddle
- Pilot auxiliary catch
- Automatic indicators being able to be regulated in manual mode
- Cruise control
- Traction control disconnect able, always activated by default
- Heating handles and saddles
- Site for a standard theft protection device under the saddle
- Fast assembling/ disassembling by strips on the tank for the satchel (Triumph option)
- Support of GPS as an option
- Electronic adjustment height of the side-lights
- Spaced revisions 16,000 km and 32,000 km for the major services
Triumph Trophy 1200 SE, its equipment:
- Equipment initial version +:
- Electronic Adjustments of the relaxation of the fork (sport/normal/comfort) – 127 mm of clearance (130 mm base)
- Shock absorber WP with separate tank and adjustable hydraulic preload electronically (pilot, controls + luggage, pilot with passenger) and relaxation with electronic adjustment
- Audio system, indicator YOUR, indicating TPMS
- Two loudspeakers of 2 X 20W with digital treatment of the signal, equalizer (low, mid-arranges, treble)
- Automatic volume check according to speed
- Port USB with reader flash and support for MP3 player, compatible with iPod and I Phone
- Radio FM/MW/LW with memory of 15 stations per band
- Function RDS with follow-up of frequencies (AF), alert traffic (MT, RG; ETERNITY), selection of the type of program
- Auxiliary catch for instructions of GPS to be diffused by the loudspeakers
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, for helmet with system A2DP (2 helmets) and possibility of receiving phone calls
- Detection of pressure loss with automatic disconnection to the system to preserve the batter