Exposed to the next living room of Milan, the Kymco K-XCT 125 2013, new scooter with the dynamic and sporting spirit stamped Kymco, will arrive in the range of the Taiwanese manufacturer at the beginning of 2013. For the moment, only motorization Kymco K-XCT 125 2013 is available.
Discovered the year spent on the living room two-wheeled vehicle of Milan, the Kymco scooter with the sporting look called K-XCT (which will be exposed to the living room Eicma 2012) will indeed enter the range in 2013. Kymco Lux, importer of the Taiwanese mark on the French markets, Belgians and Luxembourgian announcement even for the first quarter 2013.
Note that this scooter with the sharpened style, intended for the townsmen, will for a moment be available only in version 125. To have model 300, it will thus be necessary to wait.
The Kymco K-XCT 125 2013 will however not miss power since it is indeed equipped with the same motorization as Dink Street 125, namely one-cylinder a 4T and 4S developing 14.9 CH with 9,000 tr/min. The dry weight announced to 162 kg predicts performances of first order for the category scooter accessible two-wheeled vehicles with the license B.
Kymco K-XCT 125 2013 information techniques:
- One-cylinder 124.36 Cm3, 4 times, liquid cooling, injection
- Boring X chases: 52 mm X 54.50 mm
- Maximum power: 14.9 CH. (11.kw) to 9000 rpm
- Lighting: electronics (CDI)
- Startup: Electric starter
- Transmission: Automatic with continuous variation
- Tank petrol: 12.5 liters
- Dimensions (L X L X H): 2200 mm X 800 mm X 1150 mm
- Footing: 1450 mm
- Height of saddle: 810 mm
- Front suspension: Hydraulic fork
- Suspension AR: Double hydraulic damper
- Brake AV disc diam. 260 mm
- Brake AR disc diam. 240 mm
- Tire AV: 120/80 X 14
- Back tire: 150/70 X 13
- Dry weight: 162 kg